If you are looking to restore your current roof to a reliable condition, a durable roof coating is one of the most effective and cost-effective ways to get the desired effect. There a variety of different roof coatings available on the market, and the one you want for your roof will depend on the type of roof you have and the extent of restoration that is needed. If your roof is in need of a roof coating in Denver, CO, give us a call at (303) 872-0049! At IEI Restoration, we specialize in roof restoration services such as roof coatings, and we have been providing our expert services to this community since 2009.
What Is A Roof Coating?
If your roof is cracked, aging, beginning to leak, or suffering from any other abnormal conditions, your roof could be a prime candidate for a roof coating! While it is never convenient to need roof repair, it is definitely a plus when the repairs you need can be addressed with a roof coating. A total roof replacement can be very expensive and time-consuming. A roof coating, on the other hand, can be applied over your current roof and can extend the life of your roof by up to 10 years, for a fraction of the cost or roof replacement. Our roof coatings are designed to resist water ponding, leaks, and even sun damage!
- Silicone Roof Coating For the ultimate protection from water and impact, silicone could be the coating you’re looking for.
- Acrylic Roof Coating As the most affordable coating option, acrylic provides outstanding protection from the elements.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Find out how this coating not only protects from the elements but also resists chemical and solvent destruction.
- Elastomeric Roof Coating When your roof needs restoration and reinforced protection, elastomeric coatings can repair minor damages and protect against new ones.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Commercial restoration can repair even widespread minor damage and protect without the need for replacement.
Fast And Affordable Roof Coating Services
While traditionally applied to commercial flat roof systems, roof coatings can also be applied to sloped and residential roofs. There are multiple ways to apply a roof coating, but one of the most popular is the spray application method. Regardless of which method you choose, you will get an end product that is seamless, weather resistant, and highly durable. If you are interested in installing a roof coating in Denver, CO, call us today at (303) 872-0049 for your free inspection! Our professional roofing contractors are happy and ready to assist you with any questions you may have.